WelComE To Igl0o Times Forums,
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
WelComE To Igl0o Times Forums,

Penguinz In Da Club,....Clubbin!

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

igl0o time not getting on

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
cardboy9

igl0o time not getting on Empty
PostSubject: igl0o time not getting on   igl0o time not getting on EmptySun Nov 19, 2006 12:33 am

igl0o time never gets on here anymore, im claming this forum for cardboy9 co. lol
Back to top Go down
Igl0o Time
Admin/Ultra Mod/Defender/Spam Deleter/KING OF THE FORUMS
Igl0o Time

Number of posts : 71
Registration date : 2006-11-19

PostSubject: Re: igl0o time not getting on   igl0o time not getting on EmptySun Nov 19, 2006 10:01 am

omg u newbie! YOU hacked me! its my forum bro and i was away from my house, this is NOT your forum, u deleted my other acc? oh well u aint got no power no more and i should hack into ur computer i got your ip lil bro, your lucky your not perm banned:yagotshot: flame
Back to top Go down
xl mattb lx
Mod
Mod

Number of posts : 18

PostSubject: Re: igl0o time not getting on   igl0o time not getting on EmptySun Nov 19, 2006 10:08 pm

why is he still here then?
Back to top Go down
Igl0o Time
Igl0o Time

PostSubject: Re: igl0o time not getting on   igl0o time not getting on EmptySun Nov 19, 2006 11:15 pm

Ok that does it ! that newbie is banned!!!you got shot you got shot you got shot
Back to top Go down
Igl0o Time
Igl0o Time

PostSubject: Re: igl0o time not getting on   igl0o time not getting on EmptySun Nov 19, 2006 11:45 pm

cardboy9 wrote:
igl0o time never gets on here anymore, im claming this forum for cardboy9 co. lol

ROFL lol! thats proof he was the one that hacked me! i went off for 1 day! and hes doing that, he was a super mod, tha dude hacked me lolol deleted my other account do, What The Duck is with that! well hes banned now, lucky for me...hes stupid. he admitted it! hes like this stupid , whenever i put this "ERROR!! " he actully presses 'alt' and 'f4' and when i put this "pimp my ride " he says ok...whenever i say hes like this "geek " hes like, confused and whenever i say hey! its santa! santa he goes "LET ME SIT ON UR FRIGGIN LAP!" and chases him, the dude chases smileys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! oh yeah and guess what, he can never catch the smiley!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: igl0o time not getting on   igl0o time not getting on Empty

Back to top Go down

igl0o time not getting on
Page 1 of 1